Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8


008/365

We are always excited to see snow around here. So when we woke up this morning, I hurried to grab the camera. I wanted to get outside and grab my daily shot before the kids were awake and in need of attention. I thumbed through the recent issue of Popular Photography at the snow shoot tips and headed for the door only to find what I already suspected was true...there really isn't anything that beautiful around here that I want to photograph! No flowers sticking up, no gorgeous houses, no interesting line patterns not messed up by distracting backgrounds. Nothing.

Then Will poked his head out the door. There was my thing of beauty! I also got to follow some of the tips for making the snow whiter and catching snowflakes as specks when they fall. What more could a photographer mom ask for?