Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 30


030/365

Some of our friends who had a baby took his picture in the same chair every month for the first year of his life. I loved this idea, so we are doing the same thing with Gemma. This is her 3 month photo. She's already changing so much!

The cute outfit is compliments of Gayla. I love that green color! I'm definitely a brights person, even when it comes to baby clothes. Bright baby clothes can be hard to find, so I'm gearing up and getting my elbows ready for the upcoming consignment sales next month. (Just kidding!)

But I am seriously glad she is fitting into all the cute 3-6 month clothes she has. I didn't know if she was ever going to gain enough weight. Now if I can just slow her down a hair so we don't waste any of the 200-some diapers we just bought. Seems she didn't decide to gain weight until the order went through!