Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21


021/365

The Challenge: Picture Winter (revisited)

The empty boots are a reminder of all the cold snowy days this year when we decided to stay in. It was just too cold and we all took turns being too sick. Now we are starting to get cabin fever.

My boots are a few years old, reminiscent of Uggs, but bought long before Uggs were even popular. (I'm fashionable before my time. If only my pocket book could keep up!)

Gemma's boots are also Ugg look-alikes, a wonderful consignment sale find..super adorable, just like the label says! Look how tiny they are in comparison.

The boots are sitting in the dining room where, strangely enough, I have started keeping our things to grab right before we go out the door. It's part of my resolution to be early, though I seem to fail at this almost daily.

And so our boots sit here in our semi-warm house, waiting for their next venture into the cold and snow. According to the forecast, they won't have to wait long.