Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 139


139/365

Choices

What do you do when faced with three options??? All are similar in the very basis of what they are, but very different experiences in the end. While I prefer the tang of a green apple, Will loves red, and John enjoys a Golden Delicious.

Tonight I attended a home school informational meeting. I do not now, nor have I ever, planned to home school my children. But we are faced with a dilemma. I will not send Will to the school in our district. The other viable choices, due to the poor test scores of the school in our district, are not the greatest either. It is unlikely to get into a magnet school. The school I would love for him to go to most sits practically across the street and lets practically no one in. So what do we do???

For now, the answer seems pray and hope Will gets into the perfect school for him, though I am not sure what that is. Honestly, God doesn't need my help choosing anyway. So I guess I will do just that...apply for other schools and leave it in God's hands. If he is not accepted to any that might be good for him...home school???