Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 134


134/365

My Hubby's Pedal Board

Before I met John, I didn't know what a pedal board was. Now I know that it is almost as integral a part of making music as the amp and guitar.

We use to own the same pedal board that was used to create the classic country song, "Trashy Women." (Hum...I like my women just a little on the trashy side. When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed.)

But when you live with John, nothing that isn't nailed down stays too long...especially musical instruments. I was sad to see the Trashy pedal board go, but this one is also special because John made it from something he found at IKEA, our favorite store. (Incidentally IKEA is one of the words Will is reading.)

I think John's pedal board looks quite good. And sounds good too, thanks to my man of many talents.