Friday, February 3, 2012

003:366


003:366


This probably isn't a great photo by anyone's standards except my own, but there is something I just love about it. Maybe it's the mouse ears on the suit that I had to buy G at a consignment sale. (Wish you could see the tail she is sitting on!) Maybe it's the new Ikea shelves that I finally got after years of covetting. Perhaps it's the mess she is sitting in (she is my daughter!). Whatever it is, to me, this says home. It's one of those days that I get to just stay at home and be Mommy, my favorite job, only second to Wife. These days are becoming more and more precious to me. I know some day they will be gone, or at least my kids will be grown. I will miss the mess, miss the toys, miss my babies being babies. But for today I choose to put off the household duties and play. I love being a Mommy!