Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Day the Music (or Photos) Died

I am sad to say that is where 2011's 365 Project ends. I kept taking pictures and lots of them, but unfortunately things happen. I won't go into detail, but I will say that I LOVED my 365 and was sad that circumstances largely beyond my control brought it to a halt. Even now, just a few months later, I look back and am so glad I can remember each and every one of these days. Even when I felt the pictures were mundane, they have become special moments that I will cherish. They also made it a hoot to put together a 2012 calendar that is just precious! It's enabled me to have tons of memories sitting beside me at my work desk when I have to be away from my precious family. So here's to Project 365. Looking forward to 2012...Project 366.