Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 62


062/365

I love consignment sales. This little outfit was one of my favorite finds today. It's from France. I'm pretty sure it's never been worn either since the purse was still attached to the outfit with one of those little plastic thingys. Don't ask me specifically what makes it French, but it definitely gives off a French vibe.

Although I've been fortunate enough to visit France twice, I have never owned a French outfit. It somehow seems fitting that my daughter does. One of my wishes for my children is that they have the opportunity to travel and explore this amazing and diverse world of ours. France must be on the list of places to stop!

Another thing that makes this a must-have photo? We considered making Gemma's middle name Rose after her grandmother. When she sees her in this outfit, she can consider it a little tribute.